I’ve popped a question on Twitter a couple of times this week asking folks for suggestions on organizing my RSS feeds. My current list includes 305 feeds and has become an overwhelming challenge from a time management standpoint. While there were some great suggestions, links and advice shared, I decided to try and solve the problem in my brain, which is always scary.
Wednesday night I decided my brain wasn’t big enough to handle this, but I needed to be more specific about the issue, so I asked my Twitter crowd a version of this, which I am now asking all of you:
If you could put 10 RSS feeds in a folder called “MUST READ” that you check first and always, which 10 would you choose?
Chances are, many of my 10 will match many of yours, but I’m looking forward to the comparison, contrast and discovery of some you might throw out that I’m not familiar with. Ultimately, you will reshape my list, so I’ll post mine after the input.
Give me your 10!
[tags]RSS, RSS feeds, feed readers, subscriptions, blog, blogs, bloggers[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions