So the video from my previous post was a tad misleading. Yes, Marcel Lebrun from Radian6 took me Ski-Dooing. But I used video from one camera and edited it to make the point I wanted to make about networking socially. The other camera (we also shot some fun stuff for a future episode of The Daily Idea) had the highlight on it.
My YouTube title for this is “Dude Jokes About Wrecking Ski-Doo; Promptly Wrecks Ski-Doo.” It’s classic Jason “Murphy’s Law” Falls in action.
[tags] ski-doo, sledding, Canada, humor, funny, crash, wreck, accident, flip[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious