I’m pretty pumped up about the line-up for our next SME Digital Power Panel, so I wanted to make sure that our readers were among the first to get an invite. We’ve assembled some pretty big hitters to discuss Social TV and bring you right to the frontline of the Battle of Three Screens: TV, Mobile and PC.
No longer are fans simply watching a program, now they are interacting, commenting and sharing their views about the show on their own social media networks. Entertainment companies need to engage their audience on all three platforms without detracting from their core program.
Listen in and share your questions as our own Jason Falls hosts this Power Panel discussion with:
- Gabe Goodwin, Director Production Social Media Integration, ESPN SportsCenter, SportsNation, First Take and Numbers Never Lie
- Ann Glenn, Director of Social Media, Sony Pictures
- Jamie Kennedy, Director of Social Strategy, The Balancing Act on Lifetime.
SME Digital is “going all Hollywood!” Pretty cool, huh? Whether you are in the entertainment industry or not, this session will surely have tons of useful information that any marketer can use.
Hear about how entertainment companies are utilizing social media platforms to:
- Increase awareness and viewers of their show
- Monetizing their efforts by building social integration strategies for their sponsor partners
- Drive fan engagement on and off the air
- Get buy-in from entertainment executives who are not social media savvy
Join us for this exciting Power Panel and hear straight from the experts
Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Time: 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT
Don’t miss this awesomeness!
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection