Social Organizations are often described (metaphorically) as living entities. This infographic continues along that theme, aiming to visualize the components that make up the cellular structure of a social business.
Looking under the microscope, what behaviors, policies, best practices, cultural initiatives, etc. form the nucleus of the cells of a successful social organization? What would you add to this DNA map? Please share your thoughts in the comments.
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious