The pile of unread books on my desk got so high that I had to dust a few off and produce a few book reviews so I could see over the stack at my clock on the wall. In this book review edition of Social Media Explorer TV, I talk about five books that are all pretty interesting.
The Tao of Twitter from Mark Schaefer, Zarrella’s Hierarchy of Contagiousness from Dan Zarrella, Smart Business Social Business by Michael Brito, Location-Based Marketing for Dummies from Aaron Strout and Mike Schneider and the third edition of The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott are all reviewed. Depending upon your interest and place in maturity of social media marketing thought, each may be a good buy for you.
Take a look at my thoughts on each in this edition of SME TV:
Order your copies of the books at the below links:
- The Tao of Twitter by Mark Schaefer
- Zarrella’s Hierarchy of Contagiousness by Dan Zarrella
- Smart Business Social Business by Michael Brito
- Location-Based Marketing for Dummies by Aaron Strout and Mike Schneider
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR (Third Edition) by David Meerman Scott.
VIP Explorers Club
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing