The SoLoMo Show is a weekly podcast hosted by Adam Helweh and Cory OBrien. Each week they discuss topics, trends and tactics related to social, local and mobile marketing. Every weekend we will publish the latest episode, related show notes and links to all of the topics discussed on the show here on Social Media Explorer.
Social-Loco Conference – June 18, 2012 in San Francisco
The Future of the Social, Mobile, Location Revolution
Social-Loco will dive into social, location and mobile web convergence, and what that means for the tech ecosystem, brands, agencies and consumers. Executives from Facebook, Google, leading brands and investors will address these topics in a highly interactive setting.
Discount Code for SoLoMo Community (25% Off):MPSOLOMO25
Adam and Cory record part of this episode live at the SOMA StrEat Food Park, including interviews with Adam Lee from Adam’s Grub Truck and Carlos Muela, the founder of SOMA StrEat Food Park, as well as discussing the show’s upcoming appearance at the Social-Loco conference, weekly syndication on Social Media Explorer, the rise of smartphones and how this has enabled the growth of mobile marketing, social-savvy food trucks, Mary Meeker’s presentation on internet trends for 2012, Google merging Places into Google+, the mobile threat that could take down Facebook, LevelUp and how it’s redefining customer loyalty programs and the way we pay for things, Hipstamatic’s Snap Magazine, the Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Truck and how big brands can take advantage of the food truck movement, a look at Sprint’s Phone Dream campaign, and more.
- Social-Loco Conference
- Social-Loco Tickets
- Social Media Explorer
- SOMA StrEat Food Park
- Pocket Money – The Power and Growth of Mobile Marketing
- Social-Savvy Food Truck Series
- Adam’s Grub Truck
- KPCB Internet Trends 2012
- What Happened To Google Places?
- If Facebook Dies, Its Killer Will Be Born Mobile
- LevelUp Billboard QR Code
- Snap Magazine
- Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Truck
- Phone Dream – Behind the Scenes (YouTube)
Connect and Subscribe:
- SoLoMo Show on iTunes (For those that prefer their Podcasts straight up) –http://linkfrom.co/AvNgOH
- SoLoMo Show Blog (For show notes per episode and to subscribe to episodes via RSS or email) –http://linkfrom.co/zYlOrE
- SoLoMo Show on Facebook (LIKE us and join the discussion) – http://linkfrom.co/wRjP0x
- SoLoMo Show on Google+ (For the hardcore geeks and those who want to “Hang Out”) –http://linkfrom.co/wufUGF
- SoLoMo Show on Pinterest (Each video episode available for your repinning pleasure) –http://linkfrom.co/Hx219T
- SoLoMo Show on Twitter (Tweet us before, during and after the show and contribute to the discussion) –http://linkfrom.co/wo5igw
VIP Explorers Club
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing