The SoLoMo Show is a weekly podcast hosted by Adam Helweh and Cory OBrien. Each week they discuss topics, trends and tactics related to social, local and mobile marketing. Every weekend we will publish the latest episode, related show notes and links to all of the topics discussed on the show here on Social Media Explorer.
Adam and Cory discuss infographic trends, Google getting serious about Ramadan and why this hints at the future of Google’s social backbone, the junk web and companies that are actively trying to develop their image strategy, an interview with Riley Gibson of Napkin Labs, Chili’s Bag the Bag Lunch social promotion and why four-letter words aren’t always a bad thing, a review of the Analytiks app for iOS and how it helps you make sense of your Google Analytics data, the Celeb Boutique Twitter snafu and whether we’re too hard on social mis-steps, how many people use Twitter’s own apps, Pinterest blocking trackable links, and more.
- Infographic on Infographics
- Good Infographics
- Google Gets Serious About Ramadan
- 10 Examples of Visually Engaging Facebook Updates
- The Junk Web
- Riley Gibson
- Napkin Labs
- Bag The Bag Lunch
- Celeb Boutique – You Freaking Morons
- How Many People Use Twitter’s Own Apps
- Pinterest Blocks Marketers Along With Spammers
- PinReach Puts Itself Up For Sale
SoLoMo Show Links:
- Subscribe: iTunes, Email or Yo
- Twitter: @SoLoMoShow, @
- Email: SoLoMoShow@gmail.com
More from SocialMediaExplorer.com
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!