Everyone wants a simpler way to manage the complexities of tasks that go along with social media marketing, right? Sprout Social has stepped into that void a bit with a tool that I’ve been quite impressed with. I reviewed Sprout Social for members of Exploring Social Media a while back. This week, they became a sponsor here at SME!
Sprout Social essentially acts as a social media management tool for both the average and power users. It allow you to monitor and respond on social networks, identify influencers around a topic and then pull that public and influencer data into a simple customer relationship management system. There are also some nice metric gathering mechanisms built into it, too.
The platform is offering free trials to Social Media Explorer readers. Just click on the advertisement over there in the sidebar to get started. I’ve been quite impressed with their tool thus far. You should give it a spin!
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection