There are tons of social media conferences out there and it’s hard to decide which ones will have the best speakers, accommodations, networking opportunities and food (aside from Explore, of course). But what if there was a conference that featured 27 of the industry’s leading professionals, recordings and transcripts of each session, AND it’s acceptable to be anti-social because it’s all held virtually? Heh.
That’s where the 2012 Social Media Success Summit comes in, and trust me, it’s going to be awesome. If you’re here reading this blog, you already know that the power of social media is real and can make a serious impact on your business, both positively and negatively. This all-star lineup of speakers will dive deeper into the social media tools, tactics, and strategies that can push your business to succeed and grow. Based on their own proven experiences and research, these folks will enlighten attendees on everything from Facebook and Google+ to analytics and social media ROI. Here are just a few of the names you’ll see presenting during the Summit. I’m honored and humbled to be a part of this rockin’ crew.
- Jeremiah Owyang (Altimeter Group)
- Chris Brogan (author,Google+ for Business)
- Mari Smith (co-author,Facebook Marketing)
- Brian Solis (author, Engage)
- Jay Baer (co-author, The Now Revolution)
- Frank Eliason (author,@YourService)
- Michael Stelzner (founder, Social Media Examiner)
- Mark Schaefer(author, The Tao of Twitter)
- Dave Kerpen (author, Likeable Social Media)
- Jesse Stay (author, Google+ for Dummies)
- C.C. Chapman (co-author, Content Rules)
- Kipp Bodnar (co-author, The B2B Social Media Book)
- Amy Porterfield (co-author,Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- …and experts from LinkedIn, Dell, Ford,Citigroup and Citrix – just to mention a few.
Physical conferences can only accommodate so many great speakers because of location and timing. What makes this conference different is that it’s held entirely online over the course of 4 weeks to fit inside your (and the speakers’) schedules. Not only that, but when you register you also get recordings and transcripts of each session so that you can listen to them at your leisure and even share them with your team.
I don’t always encourage my fellow marketers to attend things like this because they can be a waste of time and money, but if you’re a business owner or marketing manager, this is the kind of high-level event that gives you a big bang for the buck. And speaking of bucks, for a limited time you can reserve your spot for only $297. That’s 27 sessions for less than $300, and 50% off the full ticket price. It’s a steal for this caliber of speakers!
The Summit starts on May 1st, so reserve your spot soon because this event will sell out! Hope to see you there!
Note: The links to the event above are affiliate links.