Most of you know I don’t have much spare time. What little I do have normally is spent with my son, Grant, who is (I’m convinced) the reason I was put on earth. However, I do have a lot of fun working on The Daily Idea with Todd Earwood and Rob May, (and Jay and Chad and Nikki, too.) even occasionally making a cameo appearance.
Today’s Daily Idea, though, features a certain handsome portly man as the man-on-the-street interviewer. We wanted to have fun with the holiday and give everyone a little chuckle so Todd let me just be me and interview people. (I can assure you he edited heavily.) Enjoy!
[tags]Thanksgiving, Daily Idea, interviews, humor, funny[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin