Most of you know I don’t have much spare time. What little I do have normally is spent with my son, Grant, who is (I’m convinced) the reason I was put on earth. However, I do have a lot of fun working on The Daily Idea with Todd Earwood and Rob May, (and Jay and Chad and Nikki, too.) even occasionally making a cameo appearance.
Today’s Daily Idea, though, features a certain handsome portly man as the man-on-the-street interviewer. We wanted to have fun with the holiday and give everyone a little chuckle so Todd let me just be me and interview people. (I can assure you he edited heavily.) Enjoy!
[tags]Thanksgiving, Daily Idea, interviews, humor, funny[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!