What can zombies teach us about defending our brand? A lot, actually.
Maybe you think a having a strong understanding of your brand is enough – but it’s not. There’s a huge difference between what you want your brand to be and what it actually is. And you don’t get to decide that – your customers do.
But even understanding that difference isn’t enough. No, you have to figure out what your brand, and only your brand, delivers to the marketplace. Because without that secure base? Your brand is… the walking dead.
Read on to see what you need to create a secure base:
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions