What can zombies teach us about defending our brand? A lot, actually.
Maybe you think a having a strong understanding of your brand is enough – but it’s not. There’s a huge difference between what you want your brand to be and what it actually is. And you don’t get to decide that – your customers do.
But even understanding that difference isn’t enough. No, you have to figure out what your brand, and only your brand, delivers to the marketplace. Because without that secure base? Your brand is… the walking dead.
Read on to see what you need to create a secure base:
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection