For anyone who missed Tuesday’s No Bullshit Social Media virtual book tour event hosted by Jay Baer of Convince & Convert and Infusionsoft, we’ve archived the video recording and put the slides up for all to see! Watch the webinar below and check out the slides if you like as well. We had some technical glitches at the very beginning, but got them ironed out, so you can see the webinar in its entirety.
I shared some of the key points from the book, No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing, and for those that attended and stayed through to the end, Infusionsoft provided free e-versions of the book. Big thanks to them for giving away copies to folks.
Watch the replay by jumping over to the free webinar recording housed on ExploringSocialMedia.com.
And here are the slides:
Enjoy! And thanks again to Jay Baer for hosting, Infusionsoft for sponsoring and to my lovely and talented assistant, Jess Ostroff, who is also Jay Baer’s assistant, for all her work coordinating!
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious