For anyone who missed Tuesday’s No Bullshit Social Media virtual book tour event hosted by Jay Baer of Convince & Convert and Infusionsoft, we’ve archived the video recording and put the slides up for all to see! Watch the webinar below and check out the slides if you like as well. We had some technical glitches at the very beginning, but got them ironed out, so you can see the webinar in its entirety.
I shared some of the key points from the book, No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing, and for those that attended and stayed through to the end, Infusionsoft provided free e-versions of the book. Big thanks to them for giving away copies to folks.
Watch the replay by jumping over to the free webinar recording housed on ExploringSocialMedia.com.
And here are the slides:
Enjoy! And thanks again to Jay Baer for hosting, Infusionsoft for sponsoring and to my lovely and talented assistant, Jess Ostroff, who is also Jay Baer’s assistant, for all her work coordinating!
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection