Many of you fine folks were fired up about my recent post in which I shared my Twitter strategy. My friend (and client) Chris Long even went so far as to ask when I’d be selling T-shirts with the pithy tome on it.
Thanks to some fast work by your lovely SME assistant Jess Ostroff, you can now don the official Social Media Explorer Twitter Strategy T-Shirt. It’s available on Zazzle, which means if you order one at a time, they can be a tad pricey. If I thought I could sell a couple hundred, the price would come down, but since it’s mostly a joke/lark/whatever, I figure if you really want one, you can have at it.
[zazzle cols=”2″ rows=”1″]
You can also get the now infamous Foursquare: I am mayor of my pants T-shirt as well. As the ideas come, I’ll add more to the store. In the meantime, enjoy.
Disclosure: If you buy a shirt, I get about a cheeseburger. The rest goes to Zazzle for the materials, shipping, etc. I like cheeseburgers. Thank you.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions