When Gary Vaynerchuk asked if I would review his new book, The Thank You Economy, last week, I was cautiously optimistic I could even finish it in time to review before it hits shelves this Wednesday. I was also cautiously optimistic I’d like it. Not only did I finish it, but I loved it. And recommend you read it, too. Here’s my review:
Thank you, Gary, for writing this book and for firing us all up again. And thanks for bringing some more depth to the table with this effort. I was pleasantly surprised at the research and case studies presented and think the business audience is going to get a lot out of this. I’m glad I got to read it. Thank you!
For the rest of you, The Thank You Economy is available via preorder (then for order after Wednesday) on Amazon.com. If you’d like to order without me earning a cheeseburger or so for the effort, you can visit the book’s website where you can download a free chapter, see the tour dates to meet Gary and the like.
Go buy this book. It’s worth it.
NOTE: Amazon links above are affiliate links. I like cheeseburgers.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions