Rob May, Todd Earwood and I had the good fortune of participating in an interview by WebProNews to give our thoughts on BlogWorldExpo last week. Since I was occupied and didn’t have a chance to sufficiently write a post wrapping up BWE my own self, and in a sudden fit of vanity, I thought I’d share.
And on a related note, the reporter, Abby Prince, is a fellow Morehead State alumn and radio-television major to boot. She is obviously the interesting one of the set.
[tags]blogworldexpo, blogworld, webpronews, Rob May, Todd Earwood, Jason Falls[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing