Rob May, Todd Earwood and I had the good fortune of participating in an interview by WebProNews to give our thoughts on BlogWorldExpo last week. Since I was occupied and didn’t have a chance to sufficiently write a post wrapping up BWE my own self, and in a sudden fit of vanity, I thought I’d share.
And on a related note, the reporter, Abby Prince, is a fellow Morehead State alumn and radio-television major to boot. She is obviously the interesting one of the set.
[tags]blogworldexpo, blogworld, webpronews, Rob May, Todd Earwood, Jason Falls[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection