You may notice a new advertisement over on the sidebar at Social Media Explorer this month. Efficient Frontier, a company focused on Facebook advertising management for enterprise companies, and Context Optional, a leading enterprise social marketing platform, have combined their talents to offer an optimized media impact solution for companies, perhaps like yours. They’ve sponsored Social Media Explorer this month to make sure you knew about what they do.
For large companies wishing to not only target specific audiences focused on engaging and sharing social content, reach those audiences with relevant advertising and social messages and start to reach that relevance bullseye (see Mark Smiciklas’s post this morning detailing that), the duo offers an interesting set of solutions.
Click through the ad or jump on over to see more about Efficient Frontier and Context Optional. They’re helping us bring you great social media content this month. And we thank them!
If you’re interested in sponsoring Social Media Explorer, please read about our advertising opportunities on our Advertising Page.
More from my site
VIP Explorers Club
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike