Even companies deemed advanced users of social technologies are still deficient in their implementation and approach. That was the conclusion of the latest report from The Altimeter Group, authored by Jeremiah Owyang. The research that came from that report will be the subject of Jeremiah’s opening keynote at the Awareness Exploring Social Media Business Summit in Boston, Mass., on Oct. 17. The extended early bird registration ends THIS SATURDAY, Sept. 24. Reserve your seat on our registration page or below.
I caught up with Jeremiah Monday afternoon to talk about the insights he’ll share in Boston, the adoption curve in all businesses and more in this week’s episode of Social Media Explorer TV. While the wireless connections caused some video lapse, the audio is in tact.
The other speakers on the docket that day include Todd Defren, Laura Fitton, Tim Hayden, C.C. Chapman, Ann Handley, Jason Keath, DJ Waldow, Mike Schneider, Michael Lewis and more. You won’t get that much awesome for that low of a price at one event anywhere.
Oh … I’ll be there and speak, too!
Book your seat before they sell out (and yes, due to the limits of the venue we’ve booked, we do anticipate a sell out) and I’ll see you in Boston!
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!