If I had to guess how many brands and marketers I speak to that don’t use data and analytics to regularly drive decisions around their social media management, I’d guess it would be in the 60-70 percent range. Is that as staggering to you as it is to me?
Thursday afternoon, I’m going to join Argyle Social CEO Eric Boggs for a free and informative webinar on Data-Drive Social Media Management. Eric has put together some pretty revealing statistics about how people share content and what effect that has on both click throughs and conversions. We’re going to talk about that, but also how you can use data to help drive relevance in your marketing efforts.
Don’t miss it. We’ll have some fun sharing interesting information with you as well as riffing on the theme of using information to help fuel your marketing efforts.
See you Thursday!
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection