Everything you ever wanted to know about content, you’ll learn at Content Marketing World. The conference, which is not-quite-inaccurately being billed as the premier international content marketing event, takes place in Cleveland, Ohio, Sept. 6-8. I’m speaking there, along with an all-star roster than includes the likes of CBS News and New York Times contributor David Pogue, David Meerman Scott, Kevin Smith (a/k/a Silent Bob), Content Marketing Institute founder Joe Pulizzi and a roster that’s frankly eye-popping.
The biggest difference between this event and other social media marketing conferences is that this one is focused on the hard part: Creating compelling content, storytelling through your content channels and providing consistent messaging from blogs to webinars and Tweets to videos. The technology can be learned, staffed and even automated. The creative side of social media and digital marketing can’t.
This event will help you get a grip on your story and figure out how to tell it in compelling ways to attract new customers, engage current ones and move your audiences to action.
The full conference fee is $995. But there are one-day registration options at $595 if you want to grab one of the two main days of talks.
If you’ve struggled with what to write, what to say or how to say it differently in different channels, this conference is a must-attend. I’ll be there and will be going to several talks to take notes for my own education. Join me in Cleveland. I hear it rocks!
And for disclosure sake, I am one of the Content Marketing Insitute’s staff consultants. But no links above are affiliate links, nor do I profit from you attendance at the event. I just want you to come because you’ll learn a ton.
- Joe Pulizzi Offers Glimpse into Inaugural Content Marketing World coming to Cleveland (byronfernandez.wordpress.com)
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site