Rob May built BusinessPundit.com from scratch to one of the top 3,000 blogs on the planet at one point according to Technorati. A co-founder of the Carnival of the Capitalists and one of the first business bloggers in the blogosphere, Rob started blogging in 2003 when Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com ignored his business submissions. Suffice to say, he has some wisdom when it comes to blogging. As his final days at BusinessPundit.com approach (he’s sold the blog), Rob sat down with Social Media Explorer to give aspiring bloggers out there some pointers on hitting the A-List.
Check out yesterday’s post as well. In it, Rob talks about the decision to sell BusinessPundit.com, what his new blog, CoconutHeadsets.com, is all about and more.
[tags]Rob May, BusinessPundit.com, Business Pundit, business bloggers, blogs, blogging, bloggers, business blogs, bestpractices[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!