Laura Fitton, perhaps better known as Pistachio on Twitter and the proprietor of OneForty.com, an application store for Twitter, and I shared a car ride recently. I took advantage of the opportunity to talk to her about her new company, it’s eggs-in-one-basket model and the recent TechCrunch rumors that Twitter was buying the start-up. Always entertaining, Fitton proved to be one of the more interesting guests I’ve had on SME-TV.
Check out my profile on OneForty.com. Give the app store a browse to see if there are some applications there that can help make your Twitter experience more productive.
You can also order a copy of Twitter for Dummies by visiting Amazon.com. Find Laura on Twitter as @pistachio.
Related articles by Jason Falls & Zemanta
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection