I’ve been getting a lot more books to read lately. Publishers and PR folks, and a few selected authors who are friends, must think reading and reviewing books is part of my job description. The good news is, I like reading the books. The bad news is that I don’t have time to do so at this volume.
However, I have recently finished a couple of books worth letting you know about. And I’m halfway through another I can tell you is worth the price of admission. Instead of writing everything down, I figured I’d talk about them and show them off in an episode of Social Media Explorer TV. Enjoy.
The books I review in this episode include, 18 Rules of Community Engagement: A Guide for Building Relationships and Connecting With Customers Online by Angela Connor; Connection Generation by Iggy Pintado and Six Pixels of Separation by Mitch Joel. Andy Sernovitz’s new addition to Word of Mouth Marketing isn’t out yet, but you can find out more when the new book hits shelves by visiting his blog at http://damniwish.com.
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection