Drew Curtis certainly holds nothing back. In this, the first of a multi-part series on Social Media Explorer TV, the Fark.com founder and grand poobah waxes poetic on Fark, Digg, Alexa and more. A word of warning: The interview includes colorful language, so don’t jack up the volume at work or in front of the kids.
Part 2 of the Holy Fark! series is scheduled for Wednesday. In it Drew talks about his book, “It’s Not News, It’s Fark: How Mass Media Tries To Pass Off Crap As News.” Learn more and order your copy here.
And for disclosure purposes, Drew and I go way back. We met in high school as attendees of the Kentucky Governor’s Scholars Program. Drew was just as snarky and funny then. He also had a mullet. The last edition of the series will probably be the two of us reminiscing … that is if any of it is the least bit entertaining.
[tags]Drew Curtis, Fark, Fark.com, Jason Falls, Social Media Explorer, SME TV[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious