The books for me to review has piled up yet again, and it’s a good time to talk about some summer reading, so I put together a little video review of five offerings worth paying for. A couple of them have been out for a month or so, but I’m a notoriously slow reader when it comes to books and two of them were more than 200 pages, so forgive me. I did read them all, even took some notes and dog-eared some pages.
Here’s what I thought about The Power of Pull by Hagel, Brown and Davison; The Zen of Social Media Marketing by Shama Hyder Kabani, Engage! by Brian Solis, Inbound Marketing by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah; and The Referral Engine by John Jantsch. All the links in this paragraph are direct links to the book’s purchase page on Amazon. If you don’t mind purchasing and having me benefit, please click on the book covers below and use my Amazon affiliate links. Thanks for the cheeseburgers.
Click below to order your copies of any or all of the five books reviewed. And enjoy your summer reading. When you’re finished with them, come back and jump in the comments. Tell us if you agree or not with my review and tell us what you thought of the books.
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site