This week’s episode of SME-TV didn’t take us quite as far as our last jaunt (to Canada to explore Radian6). That’s because the founder and main man behind social media profile aggregate platform Profilactic lives a mile (literally one mile) from my house.
Shawn Morton and I sat down Saturday while the wives and kids were occupied to talk about Profilactic, which is a cool way to aggregate all your various social media profiles and activities into a single lifestream. It also shows you lifestreams of your friends and comes complete with badges for your blog.
[tags]Profilactic, profiles, lifestreams, aggregates, Shawn Morton, Jason Falls, social media, tools[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection