On my recent trip to New York, white label social networking company Ripple6 sponsored a Tweet-up that I attended. Around 25 or so folks gathered at their Manhattan headquarters to mix and mingle. Thanks to my friend Chris Kieff for organizing that, which included a number of friends I knew and several new ones I now do.
Before we welcomed the folks in, however, Ripple6 CEO Sang Kim and I sat down to chat about his company and its recent acquisition by Gannett.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions