Surely you’ve seen this little number on blogs you read:
We caught up with Josh Guttman of Sphere at South by Southwest (SXSW) to find out more about what Sphere is, what it does and what’s coming soon.
And special props to Josh, who rescued my credit card from Side Bar and returned it, safely, the next day. (I was too interested in the next party to worry about retrieving it apparently.)
[tags]sphere, contextual search, semantic web, Josh Guttman, Jason Falls, social media[/tags]
More from my site
VIP Explorers Club
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike