I caught up with my Twitter buddy Mike Troiano at the Inbound Marketing Summit in San Francisco recently. Mike is on the board at Crimson Hexagon, a web applications company in Boston that has its philosophies based on Harvard research and theories. When I asked about what they were up to, Mike told me about VoxTrot, a soon-to-be released social media monitoring product that looks at gauging online conversations a bit differently than other tools like Radian6, Scout Labs and Techrigy.
Instead of trying to explain it myself, I thought the subject might be good for another edition of SME-TV so Mike could offer up a more intelligent explanation of the service.
What do you think of the approach Mike explained? Does it shift the metric in the monitoring world or just offer a different take? Your thoughts? Comments!
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection