I caught up with my Twitter buddy Mike Troiano at the Inbound Marketing Summit in San Francisco recently. Mike is on the board at Crimson Hexagon, a web applications company in Boston that has its philosophies based on Harvard research and theories. When I asked about what they were up to, Mike told me about VoxTrot, a soon-to-be released social media monitoring product that looks at gauging online conversations a bit differently than other tools like Radian6, Scout Labs and Techrigy.
Instead of trying to explain it myself, I thought the subject might be good for another edition of SME-TV so Mike could offer up a more intelligent explanation of the service.
What do you think of the approach Mike explained? Does it shift the metric in the monitoring world or just offer a different take? Your thoughts? Comments!
VIP Explorers Club
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin