We spend a good deal of time talking very seriously about social media, the social web and how businesses and individuals can use it here at Social Media Explorer. But the core of social media for a lot of people is fun. PopCrunch.com is one of the most well-trafficked and well loved celebrity gossip blogs on the Internet. It’s popularity has grown at an accelerated rate since the site added a web-TV element in The PopCrunch Show, an edge-pushing, bawdy take on weekly celebrity news featuring the lovely Sarah East. Sarah makes distasteful humor digestible because you don’t expect those kind of punch lines out of such a sweet looking lady.
It just so happens that the PopCrunch crew is Louisville-based and friends of mine. We recently shared a cab in Las Vegas and recorded an episode of SME-TV for gits and shiggles.
PopCrunch and The PopCrunch Show can be found online at http://www.popcrunch.com.
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious