We spend a good deal of time talking very seriously about social media, the social web and how businesses and individuals can use it here at Social Media Explorer. But the core of social media for a lot of people is fun. PopCrunch.com is one of the most well-trafficked and well loved celebrity gossip blogs on the Internet. It’s popularity has grown at an accelerated rate since the site added a web-TV element in The PopCrunch Show, an edge-pushing, bawdy take on weekly celebrity news featuring the lovely Sarah East. Sarah makes distasteful humor digestible because you don’t expect those kind of punch lines out of such a sweet looking lady.
It just so happens that the PopCrunch crew is Louisville-based and friends of mine. We recently shared a cab in Las Vegas and recorded an episode of SME-TV for gits and shiggles.
PopCrunch and The PopCrunch Show can be found online at http://www.popcrunch.com.
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection