Going to South by Southwest this weekend offers me the opportunity to gather some great insights and interviews for this blog. There are, frankly, too many cool people, applications and companies to document and investigate, so I’d like your help.
Social Media Explorer TV (that YouTubey thing over there in the side bar) has offered what I think are some strong insights into some interesting topics in the world of social media. I’m taking my camera to Austin and want to interview as many folks as I can but would rather interview the people, talk about the companies and learn about the applications you want to learn about.
So, tell me in the comments who you’d like to have me interview and what you’d like me to ask them. I’ll make every effort to pursue them. Here’s a cursory list of who I think might be of interest. Tell me who to add (or subtract) and assume certain things — Zuckerberg ain’t gonna do three minutes with some jerky he’s never heard of:
- Jeremiah Owyang
- Marshall Kirkpatrick
- Chris Heuer
- Brian Solis
- Maggie Fox
- Connie Reece
- Kami Huyse
- C.C. Chapman
- Scott Monty
- Beth Kanter
- Mack Collier
- Tamar Weinberg
- Chris Brogan
- Someone from Utterz
- Someone from Seezmic
- Someone from Jaiku/Google on what’s going on there!
- Any social media measurement firm folks I haven’t interviewed
Other SME TV Posts You’ll Find Interesting:
- Profilactic Offers Social Media Lifestreaming
- Blogging Tips From An A-Lister
- New Software Offers Chance To Revolutionize Health Care
- Outing The Ad Business â€“ Holy Fark! Part 3
- Exploring Social Media Measurement: Radian6
[tags]SXSW, Social Media Explorer, SME TV, social media, social media interviews, Jason Falls[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!