by Kat French">Kat French
September 7, 2012
We're going to continue our exploration of data-supported content decisions. Content strategists will always be guessing at what their audience wants. But data from Webmaster Tools can provide good clues, so why not make it a more educated guess?
VIP Explorers Club
- Leveraging ‘Hamilton’ to Reinvigorate a 232-Year-Old Brand
- 6 Social Media Myths That Need to Die a Horrible Death
- #NEWS — Twitter in Trouble: Struggling Company to Cut Hundreds of Jobs
- Content Marketing: Sterling National Bank Zigs While Others Zag
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!