by Stephanie Schwab">Stephanie Schwab
March 9, 2012
Review and giveaway bloggers are giving other bloggers a bad name, with poor quality content, paid reviews, and a lack of focus. PR agencies need to learn how to create integrated blog partnerships instead of paying for reviews, giveaways and links.
VIP Explorers Club
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike