by Adam Helweh">Adam Helweh
October 9, 2012
Many of the most popular brands have exhibited a clear mastery of the power of empathy. The first step to this is understanding your customer. Try starting with personas.
by Ilana Rabinowitz">Ilana Rabinowitz
July 18, 2012
Facebook can serve a great marketing purpose for companies -- by helping develop marketing personas of customers based on their emotional state and needs.
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site